Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Luckier Today

My fiasco yesterday with my cart got a little better, after pulling out all of the burnt wiring I rewired the system, bypassing the switch to the hydraulic dump bed and I am now able to actually start the cart and drive it. The dump bed is stuck in the up position from yesterday, but I can either take the hydraulic pump out and lower the bed or attempt to reverse the polarity and see if it will come down until I can get a new 3 position switch for it.

Bad news is I can not find a used lift link for my tractor and it is going to cost me $225 dollars for a replacement. But this is better than the $500 - $800 I was forecasting last night. I am sure I can get the switch for the hyrdraulic lift under $25 so it looks like I am going to get away with only having to spend $250.

No comments:

Post a Comment